Sustainable Food Production
Cultivating strong Canada-UK co-innovation projects to improve productivity and sustainability of crop and livestock (including aquaculture) systems.
These match-making events brings together companies from Canada and the UK interested in collaborating to create globally competitive innovations in Agricultural Technologies.
Sectors of focus
- Agricultural/Aquaculture Technologies
- Crop Development
- Indoor Farming / Greenhouse Technologies
- Precision / Smart Agriculture
- digital technologies that combine artificial intelligence or big data and engineering solutions with biological, environmental and/or social science to drive productivity
- technologies and solutions that connect farms and supply chains
- technologies from another sector transferred into agriculture, providing this requires innovation
- Find partners - find partners with complementary capabilities that enhance your technology or market reach
- Gain market insight - develop in-country relationships that provide trusted market insight
- Secure project funding - understand how co-innovation can be supported by the British and Canadian governments
How can you benefit from this event?
- Raise awareness internationally of your current capabilities
- Gain insight into emerging technology and market trends internationally
- Meet companies that align with your technological growth strategy
- Define collaborative projects that may secure government investment in your growth